Zif W

Monday, December 30, 2013

Fit of the week: Lachesis

Welcome back! I hope everyone's holidays were as exceptional as mine. Between visiting my two families and my girlfriend's one I didn't get a lot of time to play eve but some big developments went down in Maut I'll probably post about later today.

I've never been a big fan of split weapon systems, that's why it took me so long to get into Minmatar ships in the first place and also the reason I've never flown a lachesis before yesterday. New war targets brought a new comp and this was the perfect counter for their 100mn tengus and kite ishtars so I hopped in one. I'd trained gallente cruiser V for the proteus a while back and I've always loved recons so why not?

[Lachesis, Lachesis]
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Magnetometric Backup Array II

Warp Disruptor II
Warp Disruptor II
Remote Sensor Dampener II, Targeting Range Dampening Script
10MN Microwarpdrive II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II

Heavy Missile Launcher II, Nova Fury Heavy Missile
Heavy Missile Launcher II, Nova Fury Heavy Missile
Heavy Missile Launcher II, Nova Fury Heavy Missile
200mm Railgun II, Spike M
200mm Railgun II, Spike M

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I

Awesome ship. With my skills and links I could point to almost 90km. Paired with the rapier these two shut down kites. About as tanky as a Moa with 31k ehp and decent resists sans em. I'd drop the invul for an EM hardener if you know you're fighting lasers.

The win:
Ishtar

The fail:
Unfortunately I'd never flown this ship before and we had a link malfunction so for half the fight my point range was only around 47km so we let a tengu go. But, arrogance is a fickle mistress.
Tengu

I think this war will be short lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment