Zif W

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Bonus Fit of the week: Deimos

I've got a very long ride in the passenger seat at work today, so hooray bonus post. Much like my fellow blogger Ripard over at Jester's trek, I too enjoy my ships green and covered in blasters. Thoraxes and moas were my go to ships when I first got into pvp over in the pertnineere area. This was back in the days when syndicate was fun. Feeling a bit nostalgic for my favorite hull I decided it was time for a fleet deimos.

[Deimos, Deimos]
Damage Control II
1600mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

Experimental 10MN Microwarpdrive I
Faint Epsilon Warp Scrambler I
Fleeting Propulsion Inhibitor I
Fleeting Propulsion Inhibitor I

Heavy Ion Blaster II, Void M
Heavy Ion Blaster II, Void M
Heavy Ion Blaster II, Void M
Heavy Ion Blaster II, Void M
Heavy Ion Blaster II, Void M

Medium Anti-Explosive Pump II
Medium Trimark Armor Pump II

Hold on, I just need a minute alone with this. I've never flown the diemost before, it had such niche uses before the HAC rebalance that I would always opt for either a thorax or vigilant instead. This ship is monsters now, 57k ehp before slaves with a slamming resist profile. You can get more tank out of it if you opt to change an EANM to an explosive hardener to fill the hole. Also it rocks 770 dps before heat with a dual web, which makes applying it even too small targets a breeze. As if all this wasn't enough, you can run everything including the microwarpdrive for 16 minutes. If you demand your ship to be truly cap stable change a mag stab for a tracking enhancer.

Lovely Lovely ship. Anyone want to buy a vigilant? I have a feeling it'll collect dust after I build this.

No comments:

Post a Comment