Zif W

Friday, December 20, 2013

2013 Burnt

Sorry for the lackluster posting this holiday season. I'm hoping that the new year will bring some new results. I've been pretty burnt out on EVE recently. Good long term friends of mine have taken a hiatus and we've pretty much been spinning or wheels in Placid. I never thought I'd say this, but I kinda miss syndicate.

We thought were moving to maut for more good fights. Since test joined the war zone I've seen fewer and fewer fleets and an increasing number of stabbed cloaky farmers. I know fitting 3 scams solves that problem but why even bother at that point.

I miss Syndicate roams. That's definitely something I've never said before. Yeah it was boring and you'd have to travel for quite a while to find someone to engage, but engage they would. No station games, no blob to win, it was good honest ram ships at each other and see who wins hilarity. I guess that's what leads me to why I'm so burnt.

We've always treated CTQ like a family. If anything was ever needed 95% of the time was free. Missing that mod on your ship? No problem I got you kind of mentality. That's how it's always been, until someone got greedy.

A high level officer in our corp, someone I personally flew with every day decided to steal 27 guardians and join our rival SCUM. Now idgaf about the guardians, isk is replaceable, but family isn't. Our CEO built this guy a computer and we hand delivered it because he was tight on cash and we missed him.

Maybe I'm too loyal to get the backstabbing concept of this game. Now this has created a rift in our corp because people feel they can't trust anyone and people are still flying with the person who left. Maybe it's time to ditch the drama and fly somewhere different. Haha who knows, things are gonna be pretty awesome in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment