Zif W

Monday, December 9, 2013

Fit of the week: Daddy bought something nice

So this month and the past have been slow on the PvP end for me because I've been out earning those iskies. It's very rare that I devote significant time to making money but this is something special, something I've been training for months to fly properly and their are still some holes to fill. So I present, what I've been wasting the past month on!

[Moros, Moros]
Damage Control II
Capital Armor Repairer I
Reactive Armor Hardener
Armor Explosive Hardener II
Armor Kinetic Hardener II
Armor Thermic Hardener II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

Sensor Booster II, Scan Resolution Script
Sensor Booster II, Scan Resolution Script
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II

Ion Siege Blaster Cannon I, Dread Guristas Antimatter Charge XL
Ion Siege Blaster Cannon I, Dread Guristas Antimatter Charge XL
Ion Siege Blaster Cannon I, Dread Guristas Antimatter Charge XL
Siege Module I

Capital Hybrid Collision Accelerator II
Capital Trimark Armor Pump I
Capital Trimark Armor Pump I

I've owned a dread in the past (if people count the Phoenix as a dread). Disappointed with its lackluster to do anything properly, I sold it to buy an Archon. It made sense at the time, CTQ was moving and their was talk of deployments. A carrier was the answer to that, but upon settling in maut it collected dust. I use the 4 month rule, if i haven't flown it in that timestamp it's time to sell it or lose it. Since I want top rather too go dropping a carrier solo around low sec selling was the best bet. Enough about me, let's talk nitty gritty of the Moros.

2.1 million effective hit points with the ability to tank 6.3k dps. Pushes a staggering 9.5k dps to 12km with 30 fallof. I'll be replacing some of the mods with pimp as I find it. For now :3 give me a reason to drop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment