Zif W

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Fit of the week: Firetail

Adjusting to gal mil has been crazy for me. I haven't farmed any lp like I used to in our short lived caldari stint when I was apart of Casoff. Honestly the space is too busy and I get sidetracked every time I try farm by the constant combat available to me. This is something I've been playing with recently.

[Republic Fleet Firetail, Scram kite]
Damage Control II
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste
Gyrostabilizer II

Limited 1MN Afterburner I
Faint Epsilon Warp Scrambler I
X5 Prototype Engine Enervator
X5 Prototype Engine Enervator

280mm Howitzer Artillery II, Republic Fleet EMP S
Rocket Launcher II, Scourge Rage Rocket
280mm Howitzer Artillery II, Republic Fleet EMP S

Small Projectile Collision Accelerator II
Small Anti-Explosive Pump I
Small Anti-Kinetic Pump I

I've never flown in space where scram kiting was more popular. After watching a similar rocket scram kiter condor I decided it was time to retool a ship I haven't flown in a while.

At level 5 skills this ship pushes 155dps and moves at just over 1000m/s. I orbit at 7500 which pulls me around 8300 orbit where tracking is not an issue due to the double web. The ancillary is just to burst for the occasional glancing blow that you'll receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment