Zif W

Monday, February 3, 2014

Fit of the week: Algos

New year, new me. The winds of change blew and I've been in 3 different corps this week. I've needed to fly in a different area of space for a few months now and this week I decided to go for it. I joined mafia redux and promptly realized I don't belong in a wormhole. It is a logistical nightmare to pick up everything you own and put it in a wormhole. So I joined winmatar instead. Faction warfare will always hold a soft spotin my heart because frigates and dessies are my favorite boats to fly. With that in mind.

[Algos, Algos]
Damage Control II
400mm Reinforced Steel Plates II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II

Limited 1MN Microwarpdrive I
Fleeting Propulsion Inhibitor I
Faint Epsilon Warp Scrambler I

150mm Light AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP S
150mm Light AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP S
150mm Light AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP S
150mm Light AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP S
150mm Light AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP S
[empty high slot]

Small Trimark Armor Pump I
Small Trimark Armor Pump I
Small Trimark Armor Pump I

This is my new plex sitter. Load EMP by default but keep fusion and barrage in the hold, swap to fusion when fighting armor tankers. Auto cannons make you non cap reliant and there's little to no micro managing to fly this ship. Enter the plex launch drones. Scram web, orbit at range for gallente boats everything else orbit tightly.

This is a tanky little boat that pushes a lot of dps. With 13.6k ehp without slaves and 254 dps with a flight of warrior IIs you're going to be hard pressed to find a dessie it can't beat 1v1. Obviously this is not a boat designed to take on gangs or some of the tankier assault frigs, so use your judgement on what you can fight.

The win:
Corax
Dragoon

The fail:
Haven't lost one yet

The only problem I've found so far, is that it gets very annoying to go rep armor damage after each fight. You will probably lose your plex while you are gone.

Now I've gotta learn all the new Intel for living in the new warzone. I'm so very lost in this pipe.

Fly ballsy o7

1 comment:

  1. I think you can put a mobile depot in your hold an armor/hull repper. That would save you having to run back to a station.

    ReplyDelete