Zif W

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Fit of the week: Harpy

Continuing with my faction warfare fits, I've noticed slicers are a popular fit in my pipe. It's a valid ship and comes with its strength of speed and range to mitigate damage. Always wanting to find counters I present to you, the railpy

[Harpy, Harpy]
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Beta Reactor Control: Capacitor Power Relay I

Warp Disruptor II
Gistii B-Type 1MN Microwarpdrive
'Langour' Drive Disruptor I
X5 Prototype Engine Enervator

150mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S
150mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S
150mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S
150mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S
[empty high slot]

Small Processor Overclocking Unit II
Small Hybrid Locus Coordinator I

So first things first,with Genos you can upgrade the meta webs both to level 4 but I planned on plugging snakes in this week. Also if you're not comfortable with the EM hole you can sub out the optimal range rig for an EM rig.

You do 190 dps to 23.5km with a 7km falloff and you have 5.23k ehp. Like all assault frigates you are pretty slow at only 2199m/s under mwd so heat is your friend.

You are slower than slicers so you should let them get arrogant. Make them think your blaster fit and burn in close. You have a higher ehp and dps than slicers so you will burn them down. Their only option is to pull range and deagress. I overheat my mwd and webs and keep them at 13km or 16km if you have skirmish links. Also you don't have to add the pimp but it is well worth it. The b-type mwd gives you 10% less of a capacitor penalty which allows you more mwd time.

The win:
Slicer

No comments:

Post a Comment