Zif W

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Fit of the week: Ishkur

Haven't done a frigate fit in a bit and this one is fun. Ishkurs are not a common site in Placid so I feel like people underestimate them. Take an Enyo into most plexes and see who runs, but for some reason people want to play with the Enyo's silly brother.

[Ishkur, Ishkur]
Damage Control II
Small Armor Repairer II
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Experimental 1MN Afterburner I
Faint Epsilon Warp Scrambler I
Small Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Navy Cap Booster 200

Light Electron Blaster II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S
Light Electron Blaster II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S
Light Electron Blaster II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S
Small Nosferatu II

Small Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Small Anti-Explosive Pump I

5x Warrior II
5x Hornet EC300s

Brawling at its finest, able to tank 191 dps means you will stay on the field while drones do there thing. You have no web so range control can be an issue, but you can use your drones to trick people into your range. I've killed several ships that were kiting me outside of point range just by only turning on one rep. They'll stay those extra few seconds in hopes of killing you and then pop as you turn on the second rep.  Solid little ship that puts out 224 dps between drones and blasters, and if all else fails throw ecm drones on target and run(I don't use them but others do). Good luck with it!

The win:
Algos
Wasn't even pointed catalyst

The fail:
Always double check dscan!


2 comments:

  1. Huh you're gonna need AF to five to fit those extra drones in there. I'm also .2 over powergrid but I can't figure out what skill to raise to fix that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm at 95% pg with all V fitting skills. And even with AF lower than five you can sacrifice some of your ecm drones. One per level.

      Delete