Zif W

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Fit of the week: Imperial Navy Slicer

Casoff joined faction warfare this week on the side of the caldari militia. Which is pretty cool, props to gal mil for bringing the gfs to us. Being that were are based out of Maut we realized we would be receiving little no support from cal mill because of our vicinity to the two gal mil strongholds, nen and vlill. So plexing our pipe is solely up to us, and we've had lots fun cruising around doing so. Here's a ship that has shined these past few days and nabbed us some kills we would have missed without it.

[Imperial Navy Slicer, Imperial Navy Slicer]
F85 Peripheral Damage System I
Heat Sink II
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste
Beta Reactor Control: Capacitor Power Relay I
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Limited 1MN Microwarpdrive I
Warp Disruptor II

Small Focused Pulse Laser II, Scorch S
Small Focused Pulse Laser II, Scorch S
[empty high slot]

Small Energy Locus Coordinator I
Small Energy Locus Coordinator I
Small Capacitor Control Circuit I

I know I've mentioned before I have a thing for speed. I love fragile balls to the walls murder machines, and boy does this scream that. 3464m/s unheated  4957 with heat add low grade snakes to the mix and you cruise at 5751m/s.

So this ship isn't necessarily meant for crashing the plex gate. You want to pull range immediately and stay at it, carry imperial navy multi frequency in case you do get scramed and webbed. Sometimes you brawl them down faster.

Current fit does 137 dps to point range without heat (150 with) which isn't insignificant for a kite ship. Best if flown with others or defensively in a plex. You are fast enough to choose the engagements you want to take.

The win:
Malediction
Heretic #1
Heretic #2

The fail
Don't get webbed!


No comments:

Post a Comment