Zif W

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fit of the week: SFI

This week I've been slacking. I've been using that RLML Caracal a bit too much so this fit of the week is a classic go to ship of mine.

Stabber Fleet Issue

425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II

Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Expirimental 10mn Microwarpdrive I
Warp Disruptor II

Gyrostabilizier II
Gyrostabilizier II
Gyrostabilizier II
Tracking Enhancer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I x 2
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I

This is my go to "rally the troops" ship. If we form up to fight and little to no Intel is given nine times out of ten you'll see this. This ship is a Jack of all trades. Other ships fill the niche roles it performs better but you can choose to kite, brawl, or act heavy tackle. You can also easily drop a LSE for a large ASB if you know you won't have logi. If you know you'll be engaging frigs you can drop the 425s to 220s or 180s for the increased tracking. This is a very fun and very fast ship.

I wrote this one on my phone, so when I get home I'll add the win and fail portion of this fit of the week.

PS As of yesterday after I logged we were invaded in maut. So expect a fun fit of the week with some epic win or fail next week.

The Win
Thrasher
Scythe Fleet Issue
Garbage
Tengu


The Fail
Moon Warriors like to drop battleships on a cruiser fleet
Perma Jammed :(

Doesn't really count because it's a normal  stabber and we did kill him but it is essentially the same fit

No comments:

Post a Comment