Zif W

Friday, October 11, 2013

Howdy!

I'm terrible with introductions, as you can tell by my awful title. Howdy? who uses that word that didn't grow up in the 50s? I'm a 24 year old eve bittervet who has played on and off for about 6 yearsMy ingame name is Zifw and I'm apart of Chaotic Tranquility in Casoff alliance.  We recently moved to Maut which opens up easy access to null and low-sec pvp and despite the constant action I'm still bored so Hooray... Blog. Who cares? Right-o exactly no one, but to continue onward this blog will feature a fit of the week.  Whatever the hell I feel like building and dicking about with. By the end of the week I'll post the mails good or bad and rate the effectiveness.  I'll open up suggestions later but as of right now I'm brand new to the whole blogging environment. So stick around and enjoy the fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment