Zif W

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sometimes win happens

I will never understand the stupidity of some pilots. For instance this over-aggressive carrier pilot.  Now fitting aside, this pilot made some stupid mistakes.

1) inexperienced capital pilots do not belong in low sec
2) he lit a cyno with a ship he did not want to lose.
3) he aggressed on station against the same group twice in one day to no avail.

So I'll quickly run through how this came to fruition. Early in the afternoon I noticed a cyno pop in maut (yes I still kill cyno ships, I never buy ozone because of this) I landed on grid to a rupture. A quick look at the ship I noticed he had guns equipped. Juicier killmail. So I reshipped into something a bit more bling for the luls. Undocking in my vigilant I aggressed and warped to a close celestial to drop the gate guns. Upon returning I was greeted by a thanatos repping his cyno sitting just off the undock. I tried rallying some corpmates to bump off and neut but no one was active. Rats blueballed again.

This is where things get stupid. He hung around and baited with his cyno rupture some more, giving us time to mobilize. Even with numbers now we realized most of our cap pilots were offline, so it was time to call in a bat phone. The rest is tears. Thanks for the mail


No comments:

Post a Comment