Zif W

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fit of the week: Hookbill

When I first started playing eve I had this terrible habit of not flying ugly ships.  This is one of the ugliest. Like Toucan Sam's ugly brother.  I've recently gotten very sick of old man gang and their tendency to fly kite wolves, condors, and raildevils. This is a counter to these ships

Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launchet II

Medium Ancillary Shield Booster
X5 Prototype Engine Enervator
X5 Prototype Engine Enervator
Warp Scrambler II
1mn Afterburner II

Damage Control II
Ballistic Control Unit II

Core Defense Field Extender I
Small Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Small Anti-Thermic Screen Reinforcer I

This is built for faction warfare plex defense. A "we must defend this house" kinda fit. Upon entering a site drop a can with 1 ammo our whatever trash you are carrying as a frame of reference. Kill the rat then orbit your can. Should anything enter your site they must brawl you. Rockets plus dual web and an afterburner make you a brawling machine with range control boot.

The Win
Jaguar and Atrons gank I stopped. The guy from junk warped out in structure.
Nuet Slasher. Held up well even with Nuet pressure.

The Fail
Stay away from destroyers



No comments:

Post a Comment