Zif W

Monday, November 4, 2013

Sometimes Orcas Fail

So this whole venture stated with me running late to a null roam and hopping in an interceptor to catch up with the rest of my fleet.  25 jumps through goons space later we chased some miners but they all warped away before we could find them on grid so we decided that most of us were ready to take a break and grab some dinner.  When a corpie of mine came up with the brilliant idea of trying a log-off-ski. Always one to try silly shit, I was game for this. Besides I needed to plex a bit on my faction warfare alt anyways. So, after an hour of eating and bullshitting we decided to see if we could spring a trap.  We all logged in and I hit d-scan to find a mackinaw and an Orca in the belt I logged off in.  The mackinaw imeadiately warped when i hit grid but the orca delayed.

Voila

Unluckily enough I had landed 118km from him and burnt out my mwd closing the gap. Luckily I closed enough of the gap to still catch him. ^.^  This made my day because I almost never fly interceptors and who doesn't wanna shoot some goons.

No comments:

Post a Comment