Zif W

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Maut Invasion

I mentioned back in my previous SFI post that maut had been invaded. A group of aussies known as capital punishment killed a revelation of ours during off hours and set up a large pos while also rfing a number of pocos in our system. Not one to back down from a fight or take insults like these sitting back our alliance leader, lackofguilt, called for an immediate form up which led to a 7am coming out off reinforced pos.

I have to applaud my boys and blues for setting alarms and being there. The pos bashing was pretty uneventful. Capital punishment brought about 15 Megas while we were waiting to form up then they slowly trickled offline. The only note worthy fight of the day was an assault frigate ambush hoping to grab some of our tier 3s and har losing 4 ships. Sorry Har they really just didn't like you.

I spent most of the day in my Oracle but when it came to the bashing I got to fly a ship I haven't since it was retooled to a drone boat. This cruise missiles geddon isn't my fit but boy do I enjoy it. I even got to destroy a fleet of rr mryms (that mail is a bit jacked up) with it a few days later. Thanks for the fit Jester! I haven't decided the fit of the week yet. Leave me some suggestions in the comments section here or evemail ZIF W.

No comments:

Post a Comment