Zif W

Friday, July 18, 2014

A new focus

I have to apologizefor being very inactive in my posts. Real life has been bearing hard down around me and what little free time I get, I'd rather spend playing eve them writing about it. The girlfriend and I have been house shopping which comes with a whole mess of things to get ready, so this had to be put on the back burner for the meantime.

With this in mind I'm canceling my Art of War series, I can't devote enough time to realistically cover everything at a fair pace and I'd hate to leave people waiting. Another blogger is essentially covering the same thing over at Plowshares and Lasers. I honestly think he does a better job at covering the subject matter than I ever could, so go give him a read.

In the meantime, expect sporadic fit of the week posts I'm bound to write. I might even write some faction warfare commentary seeing as I'm flying with JUSTK again.

No comments:

Post a Comment